- SLA evaluates student growth in key skills and standards each marking period.
- Students access their learning portfolio and third party learning tools from our central dashboard.
- B21 evaluates students based on the skills they demonstrate in each task.
- Students and teachers log projects and daily tasks in our competency gradebook.
- Spark combines blended and project-based learning with teacher and small-group instruction.
- Students customize their learning path and progress at their own pace.
The following tools are modular and can be added to any of the above Slate distributions:
- Student Information System
- Competency Tracker
- Narrative Report Cards
- Parent Messaging
- Third Party Integrations
- Single Sign-On
- Data Dashboards
- Student Blogs & Portfolios
- Standards Based Grading
- Asset Manager